Find a ProviderHelp for Benefit Recipients Keep Your Information UpdatedMember MaterialsMedications for Addiction Treatment (MAT) Resources
- What programs am I eligible for?
- What programs are available to me and my family?
- Elimination of Co-payments for HUSKY B Behavioral Health Services
- ASAM Criteria
- How do I become a member?
- CT DSS Office Locations
- How can I get involved?
- Warm Line – English-Spanish
If you would like a Member Handbook sent to you, please call us at the phone number below:
1-877-552-8247 (toll free)
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.